Payroll & Accounting Analyst
Create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children, with guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower Brand and content creators.
We have a vision for each of our stakeholders:
• Brands and creators: leading the change towards the future of the industry, guiding them through our expertise and innovative solutions.
• Children: contribute to the development of self environments that promote play, creativity and learning.
• Talent: provide a purpose to grow being protagonists through our leadership culture.
Your mission as Payroll & Accounting Analyst
Reporting to the Head of Finance, your responsibility is to manage the processes of Payroll and Personnel Administration of all employees of Kids Corp, taking into account the labor legislations in each country. Another responsibility will be to collaborate with accounting & financial processes in order to help the area to administrate and consolidate the information requested.
Collaborate with the area of People & Culture in compensation analysis and labor budget.
What are we looking for?
- Be an expert: Check and control the complete process of Payroll and social charges in order to guarantee the correct payment of salaries in each country regarding labor legislations.
- Collaborate in labor management reports (plan, forecast, headcount, labor cost, projections and others)
- Great capacity to analyze present and future deviations, recommending preventive actions, planning and executing them.
- Someone who works closely with our P&C team to make sure the monthly changes are collected and processed perfectly.
- Collaborate and control budget & forecast of the area efficiently, negotiating the best alternatives for the implementation of the planned actions.
- Collaborate with accounting reconciliations, account analysis & determinate any deviations Budget vs Plan
- Administrative support in other tasks of the area
- Regular communication with our leaders teams.
Skills & Attitudes:
• Bachelor’s degree in a Business Administration, Human Resources, Accounting or related field
• 3 or more years of experience in a similar role
• Good knowledge in LATAM labor laws and market practices
• Advanced use of Excel as an analytical and reporting tool
• A self-directed leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who proactively takes ownership, accountability and is excited to scale our team and company.
• Empathy, and listening skills
• Organized, goal and process – oriented
• Upper intermediate/ advanced English skills
• Portuguese will be an added advantage
What we offer?
• Competitive salary in USD
• English/Portuguese lessons 100% covered by the company
• 1 day off Wellness day
• 1 day off for birthday
• 1 day off for each year at the company
This position is currently hybrid.