Market Research Analyst
Kids Corps mission is to create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children, with guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower Brand and content creators.
We have a vision for each of our stakeholders:
- Brands and creators: leading the change towards the future of the industry, guiding them through our expertise and innovative solutions.
- Children: contribute to the development of self environments that promote play, creativity and learning.
- Talent: provide a purpose to grow being protagonists through our leadership culture.
Your mission as Market Research Analyst at Askids
Askids is the data, insights & research Business Unit focused on kids and teens in Latam, that provides answers to the questions that the segment market needs through interactive and accessible platform the Insights Portal.
Reporting to the Head of Product, your responsibility is to develop research projects, including questionnaire design, drafting and guidelines guide. You will also establish contact with our suppliers and monitor everything related to our Insights portal panel, in terms of technical and analytical support.
What are we looking for?
• Someone who develops market research projects, including preparing questionnaires, guidelines and field follow up. Making and
assembling a charting plan and processing tracking.
• Great capacity to create reports in PowerPoint and preliminary data analysis.
• Be a referent: Having contact with suppliers and participating in kick off projects.
• Be a partner: Participate in meetings with our clients for the Insights Portal or ad hoc project. Regular communication with
clients answering any doubts.
• Someone who manages and controls the Insight Portal by monitoring it. (navigability, data quality, user activation, sample check,
questionnaire review, Ad hoc questions).
• Be an expert: brings technical and analytical support of the Insights Portal for the rest of the company.
Skills & Attitudes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Sociology, Administration or related field
• 2-3 years of experience at Research (agency or client), Advertising or similar role
• Good knowledge in the area of research operations (field, processing data with client focus)
• Strong ability to process analytical information
• Advanced use of Excel and PowerPoint as an analytical tool
• Empathy, and listening skills
• Organized, goal and process – oriented
• Upper intermediate/ advanced English skills
• Portuguese will be an added advantage
• Having knowledge in SPSS is a plus!
This position is currently hybrid and should be based in Buenos Aires.
What we offer?
• Competitive salary in USD
• English/Portuguese lessons 100% covered by the company
• 1 day off Wellness day
• 1 day off for birthday
• 1 day off for each year at the company