Sales Manager Brazil
Create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children, with guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower Brand and content creators.
We have a vision for each of our stakeholders:
- Brands and creators: leading the change towards the future of the industry, guiding them through our expertise and innovative solutions.
- Children: contribute to the development of self environments that promote play, creativity and learning.
- Talent: provide a purpose to grow being protagonists through our leadership culture.
Your mission as Sales Manager
Reporting to the Head of Sales, your responsibility is to contribute directly to the mission of the company by connecting our clients in Brazil with their customers on our different products, and then helping them grow through solutions.
What are we looking for?
- Be an expert by providing market experience to guide sales strategies
- Develop high-level client and agency relationships to serve as a trusted consultant
- Generate business plans to define your selling strategies and tactics.
- Someone who understands and adapts to the ongoing products and technology developments.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key clients and key decision makers; leads and supports the closing of the negotiations within these accounts.
- Someone who manage multiple cross-product opportunities and projects
- Manage and evaluate the sales plan providing guidelines correcting any variations.
- Sales analysis: ability to understand and create a business plan
Skills & Attitudes:
- Bachelor’s degree in BA/BS, Marketing, Advertising or Business Administration or related field.
- +4 years of experience in digital advertising sales or digital media or more years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong Sales Leadership experience
- Manage Hubspot platform or any other related CRM
- Knowledge of and established relationships within the advertising industry
- Intermediate or advanced spanish is a plus
- A self-directed leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who proactively takes ownership, accountability and is excited to scale our team and company.
- Empathy, and listening skills
- Organized, goal and process – oriented
- Upper intermediate english skills
- Spanish skills
This position is currently hybrid and should be based in Brazil, San Pablo