Create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children, with guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower Brand and content creators.
We have a vision for each of our stakeholders:
- Brands and creators: leading the change towards the future of the industry, guiding them through our expertise and innovative solutions.
- Children: contribute to the development of self environments that promote play, creativity and learning.
- Talent: provide a purpose to grow being protagonists through our leadership culture.
Your mission as Account Strategist
Reporting to the Managing Director of KLAB, your responsibility is to contribute to the growth of key clients. Collaborate in strategic brand planning through the strategic discovery of marketing and communication opportunities. You will also contribute to the growth of our regional clients by following our KPI´s.
What are we looking for?
- Be an expert by leading regional brand communication and each external & internal reports
- Lead campaigns & projects brand and guarantee end to end follow up
- Be a business partner: Collaborate in the development of innovation products in marketing and media, web 3.0 and content
- Someone who looks for different types of consumers and their macro and micro context to propose action plans
- Realize industry analysis related with Toys, Entertainment, Technology or mass consumption and their different stakeholders.
- Analyze each type of consumer and their context in order to propose action plans
- Be Analytic: Collect and analyze data from multiple sources (from own sources such as the Askids Insight Portal, through programmatic tools, Google Ads to documents from external sources such as Kantar, GlobalWebIndex, etc.)
- Be an expert: Generation of platform and campaign performance reports providing learning and quantitative and qualitative results.
- Monitoring of performance indicators based on brand objectives and media investment.
- Performance KPI´s follow up regarding to brand objectives & investment
- Standardization, development and continue improvement of decks based on market data by industries and types of clients
- Storytelling design regarding to each type of clients, objectives & KPIs
- Develop Marketing material for the market, working together with the Marketing area.
- Be a Cultural ambassador: a champion of our culture, helping the team understand and live our core values through effective initiatives working with a team in LATAM
- Someone who wants to learn about the kid & teen digital world.
Skills & Attitudes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, Media & Entertainment or related field.
- 0-4 years of experience as Account Strategist, Planning or similar role in advertising agencies (creatives or media), market research companies or innovation and marketing teams!
- Good knowledge in the digital ecosystem Youtube, Discord, Twitch.
- Having knowledge about gaming, youtubers and apps, will be a plus!
- An entrepreneurial spirit who proactively takes ownership,
- An excellent project manager with a proven ability to design and implement operations strategies that drive business results and is excited to scale our team and company.
- Empathy and listening skills
- Organized, goal and process – oriented
- Creative & Innovation skills
- Upper intermediate/ advanced english skills
- Portuguese will be an added advantage.
This position is currently hybrid and should be based in Buenos Aires.