Create a safe and relevant digital ecosystem for children, with guarantees innovative and entertaining experiences, through tools that empower Brand and content creators.
We have a vision for each of our stakeholders.
Brands and creators: leading the change towards the future of the industry, guiding them through our expertise and innovative solutions.
Children: contribute to the development of self environments that promote play, creativity and learning.
Talent: provide a purpose to grow being protagonists through our leadership culture.
Your mission as Office Manager
Reporting to the Head of P&C, your responsibility is to help and build the best office and develop a good environment for our team. You will be responsible for bringing assistance in overseeing all office activities and facilitating day-to-day operations, create a great workplace for everyone contributing in generating a great culture. Also you will be part of contributing to the employee experience helping with all the onboarding process.
What are we looking for?
- Be part of people and culture processes including events, culture actions and onboarding.
- Be a cultural ambassador: a champion of our culture, helping the team understand and live our core values through effective initiatives
- Be a point of contact to employees and new hires. Coordinate with IT to ensure all employees have equipment and access to systems.
- Provide necessary materials for new hires (computer, welcome kit, etc)
- Someone who looks after general supplies stock within the office and takes care of having a well organized working space.
- Be in charge of organizing special company events and travels. (check flight tickets, hotel reservations, validate that the information and protocol are correctly)
- Someone who is self-motivated and able to effectively anticipate, organize and prioritize the needs of the office.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and service providers. In charge of negotiating the purchase of office supplies, office equipment, in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Identify and implement improvements to existing processes and ensure efficiency at office operations.
- Periodically perform expense analysis to ensure expenses are aligned with budget.
- Actively supported in an environment of teamwork and cooperation!
Skills & Attitudes:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 3 + years in similar positions.
- A self-directed leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who proactively takes ownership, and is excited to scale our team and company.
- Strong organizational skills with strong attention to detail and have the capacity to work with priorities.
- Empathy, multitasking and listening skills
- Organized, goal and process – oriented
- Upper intermediate/ advanced english skills
- Portuguese will be an added advantage.
This position is currently hybrid.